24/7 Response Center
Subscribers call for help by pressing the button on their personal activator or console. The call is sent to the 24-hour Response Center where call details (subscriber’s name, address and relevant information) are displayed on screen. The Response Center operator communicates with the subscriber through the unit's loudspeaker and microphone to determine an appropriate course of action.
- Highly trained, live operator support with world-class customer service creates a positive experience
- Quality-assured to give the best service to subscribers
- HIPAA compliance keeps subscriber personal information safe
- Two fully operational US-based Response Centers for uninterrupted 24/7 service
- Multi-lingual service - up to 150 languages available
Powered by Tunstall, the world leader in remote care and safety monitoring, with over 50 years experience
Mobile Safety Device
Mobile-Mate is a mobile safety device that allows subscribers to remain active and independent, at home or on the go. Mobile-Mate operates on the AT&T™ cellular network and features GPS & LBS technology*, 3-way conferencing, and optional automatic fall detection**. Whether at home, in the garden or on a walk, subscribers can feel secure knowing that help is readily available.
- Simple one-button access immediately connects subscribers to our trained Response Center Operators
- User-friendly docking station's elegant design lets subscribers know the device is properly docked and can be located next to the bed for charging and easy access to help at night
- AT&T™ 3G cellular network; a trusted, leading cellular network provider for enhanced reliability
- Automatic fall detection alerts Response Center Operators if its sensors detect a fall (Optional: May be disabled)
- Two-way voice communication allows Response Center Operators to communicate with subscribers via the device
- 3-way conferencing can be used to connect subscribers to a loved one in a time of need
- GPS & LBS location technology assists Response Center Operators in guiding responders to the subscriber's location
- Audio messages announce call progress/status messages to subscribers
- Water resistant (IP67); designed to be worn in shower, bath, or outside
- Visual indicators allow easy identification of charging status and network coverage
- Compact lightweight design can be discreetly worn or carried in a pocket or purse
- 36 hour standby battery life***
- 24/7 professional monitoring service
- Multiple wearing options include necklace and belt
*Location accuracy may vary depending on environmental conditions.
**Fall detection feature does not detect 100% of falls. If able users should always press their help button when they need help.
***36 hour battery life based on standby operation and may vary with activity level.
Mobile-Mate is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease or other health condition.
AT&T™ is a registered trademark of AT&T™.