24/7 Response Center
Subscribers call for help by pressing the button on their personal activator or console. The call is sent to the 24-hour Response Center where call details (subscriber’s name, address and relevant information) are displayed on screen. The Response Center operator communicates with the subscriber through the unit's loudspeaker and microphone to determine an appropriate course of action.
- Highly trained, live operator support with world-class customer service creates a positive experience
- Quality-assured to give the best service to subscribers
- HIPAA compliance keeps subscriber personal information safe
- Two fully operational US-based Response Centers for uninterrupted 24/7 service
- Multi-lingual service - up to 150 languages available
Powered by Tunstall, the world leader in remote care and safety monitoring, with over 50 years experience
Intelligent Pendant with Fall Detection
The iVi Intelligent Pendant with fall detection works with the Caresse, Vi or CEL personal emergency response systems, replacing the standard personal activator. The iVi features a standard help button and automatic fall detection technology*.
- Adjustable fall sensitivity is customizable to suit individuals
- Convenient cancel button enables the wearer to cancel fall activations if assistance is not required, eliminating unnecessary calls
- Supervised replaceable battery offers low battery alerts (battery life is approximately 1 year) and easy maintenance
- Visual and audio alerts notify and provide reassurance to the user that the iVi has detected a fall
- Small, lightweight design is discrete and easy to carry
- Ergonomic alert button enables clients with visual impairments or limited dexterity to trigger a call
- Compatible with Caresse, Vi, and CEL
- 390ft (120m) radio range in free space, suitable for typical dwellings/homes
- Plug and play registration enables iVi to be easily programmed to a console unit
- Water resistant (IP67); designed to be worn in shower, bath, or outside
- Multiple wearing options include necklace, brooch, and belt
- Supervised auto presence notifies the Response Center if the iVi is not seen/within range of the console for a specified period of time
- Indicator light provides a visual cue indicating the activator is transmitting
*Fall detection feature does not detect 100% of falls. If able users should always press their help button when they need help.